Thursday 29 December 2011

Spectrum.

Okay, so I know I have been away for a looooong time but with going back to uni, working full time and basically looking like a slob 99% of the time I decided against blogging for a while. But I am back and I'm going to try my best to keep it going.
To begin with, I hope every one had a magical Christmas and are looking forward to the new year as much as I am. I still haven't made any plans yet for Saturday night but I rarely do until about 2 hours before. I'm sure I'll figure something out. 
Secondly, I also hope everyone has been making good use of the sales. I know I have. I've spent the majority of my Christmas money in Topshop and Urban Outfitters. 

Top: H&M   Coat: Topshop   Jeans: Topshop

The bf bought me this coat for Christmas, along with tickets to see Laura Marling and Coldplay. So excited for next year!! 
So what presents did everyone else get?
XOX

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely boyfriend, the coat is gorgeous! And great gig choices too :) I've been sales shopping too and received a couple of nice dresses and blouses, also lots of chocs and wine.. Nice to see you back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of the coat, it's gorgeous! Love your top too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coat is laaaavely! I bet you can't wait for the gigs! I got nothing near as cool as that, did get a huge nail art set though, so many colours! Welcome back! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous top!! :) you're a lucky girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous he let you wear you Christmas present early! Gorgeous Blog :)
    New Follower!

    I am new to blogging and it would be great if you could take a look and let me know what you think?!
    X
    KATELILYDAZE.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete