Saturday 17 September 2011

Piledriver Waltz.

So, it's that time of year again when all the students are going back to uni and I couldn't be more excited! I am moving back down to Leeds on Monday into my lovely new house with 3 of my lovely friends and I really cannot wait. I can tell this year is going to be so much better than last year. Last year I hated living in student accommodation, the noise at 4am was unbearable and living with messy people was not my cup of tea. But this year I'm living with a girl i've known for years and two other lovely girls that I got to know last year. Both of which are clean which is a massive plus.
So I am sitting in my bomb sight of a room, with mountains of clothes and shoes and bags that I am accumulated over the years getting far FAR too addicted to 'the sims' on facebook, I thought I would try and tear myself away for a few minutes and make a collage of clothes that I cannot wait to spend my student loan on! 
  A selection from H&M, Topshop and Asos. How cute are the gloves?! Safe to say I am very much looking forward to loan day...
Anyone else moving to uni/what are you loan day plans? 
XOX

4 comments:

  1. I love the wrap dress too, very chic! Yeah moving in with people you choose to be with is definitely better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyein on the asos clutch too :)
    Great selections!
    I love ur red hair too...awesome!

    issatchieu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt with the sheer sleeves! That bag is gorgeous too. x

    ReplyDelete