Wednesday 3 August 2011

Fallowfield hillbilly

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MANCHESTER! Seriously, I wish I was from there. So much better than Sunderland with regards to shops, things to see and do and the general atmosphere. 
Neil and I were up at 6am on Monday to catch the 7.30am train from Newcastle. Arrived at the hotel around 11am. It wasn't the nicest hotel in the world, we didn't even have a window! But it did the job and neither of us really minded as we were only there for the 1 night. After checking in we went and did shopping. And a lot of it. Literally walked around for 5 hours. I bought a hat, beautiful h&m midi skirt and a vintage Fred Perry polo. My feet were about to drop off at this point so we headed back to the hotel, got ready and went for a meal at Bella Italia and then the cinema to see Captain America. Chris Evans is a beauty. Drinks after were interesting... We ended up in Night and Day Cafe where there were 'comedians' on, but they were the most disgusting, foul people I have ever seen. We had to leave as we were starting to feel really uncomfortable because of the things coming out of their mouths haha. We then went to Dry bar, Odd then back to the hotel.
Next day we went to the Trafford Centre and it was AMAZING! Did not expect it to be as good as it was. I was just so fascinated with the building itself as the inside was so beautiful. The only thing I bought there was some Thornton's chocolate as nothing really caught my eye but it was defiantly worth a visit.





All in all, we both really enjoyed the trip away and are already wanting to go back!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    thanks for following my blog :)
    yours is lovely and it looks like you had a fab time in manchester!

    www.silhouette-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! That's so weird that it didn't even have a window... x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your hair colour!
    do you dye it?!
    LO
    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi stopped by, lovely skirt so pretty! Check out my blog...(:


    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! your outfit is full of amazingness. i truly adore your perfect floppy hat.

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! you must have had such a lovely time!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I'd love to visit Manchester! I've never been there.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your eyes, great posting! Hughs Anja

    ReplyDelete