Wednesday 1 June 2011

H!

I've been working so much recently that I don't know what to do with myself on my day off. Work has been so unbelievably hectic the past 5 days. Take That have played at The Stadium of Light (Sunderland's football stadium) for 4 days and I have never seen so many people in a pub at any one time before. We were rushed off our feet. And if I didn't hate Take That before this weekend, I do now! 
Anyway, I thought today was a good time to do an outfit post seeing as though I am not spending the day in my all black uniform. I'm not doing anything in particular today, but I fancied putting on something decent as I am back to work tomorrow and 'back to black'.


I bought this playsuit off ebay about 4 month ago, and I have worn it so many times. It looks great with tights during the day, or with heels on a night out. Very versatile. It's a Henry Holland playsuit with coloured lips all over it. I've teamed it with a belt and Topshop brouges. No tights today either as the sun has decided to make  an appearance. 
Before I go in the garden, I intend to make a start with Desperate Housewives. I am up to date with all of my other programmes so thought it was a good a time as any to give it a watch. 
Keep well xox

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post! You look stunning, and the whole look from top to bottom looks so effortless and beautiful.

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the playsuit, its adorable:)

    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete