Thursday 9 June 2011

Just don't sit down cos I've moved your chair.

I am currently sitting on my bed in a room that is over flowing with suitcases and bags and all manner of things. I still haven't gotten around to unpacking fully. I really have no idea where I am going to fit all of the clothes that I brought back from Leeds on Tuesday. But on a happier note, I am so glad to have all of my clothes back. I really had forgotten about the majority of things and got loads of lovely surprises as I was moving out. My red blazer which I bought off ebay for £1.70 also arrived today so it is safe to say that I am in a very good mood.
Now that work has quietened down slightly since the Take That fiasco, I am finding it hard to think of things to fill in my time. I'd rather be at work! The last 2 days I have basically done zilch, apart from go over Neil's and watch episode after episode of Friends. I do love Friends, but there are always episodes that you have seen about 10 times so they have kinda lost their appeal. And those were the ones on yesterday. But tomorrow should be better. Not only is it payday, I am going shopping in Newcastle with Neil and then we are going for a Nandoooos yummy. I have a list of things to buy so will be skint by tomorrow evening again. I will do a blog post though with my purchases for those who may be interested.
Anyway, on to yesterdays outfit! I quickly managed to take a photo before I left but I didn't have time to post it. I wouldn't have had anything interesting to say either so maybe it's a good job I am doing it now. 
I'm wearing my Primark black maxi dress which I have been missing with my whole heart. I see so many people in black maxis and I was almost going to go and buy another just because I wanted mine back but now I do. And i'll probably never take it off. I'm currently in it now ha! 
I was so unsure about this turban when I bought it and didn't wear it for weeks after I got it. But my hair was a bit of a disgrace yesterday, 'orrible and greasy so I had no choice but to sling it on. To be honest, I am still unsure about it. Probably because Neil absolutely despises it and won't shut up about how awful it is haha. Way to make me feel good ey Neil? HA. What do you think? I need honest opinions here ladies. Seriously. If you hate it, say so. 


XOX

10 comments:

  1. The turban looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If friends comes on anymore I just turn it off, e4 seem to be on a constant loop. And what's with all these weird 90s ish programmes they're playing atm?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turban looks really great on you, seriously it does! And I love the maxi dress with the green cardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what Eloise said - everything seems to be Friends, Friends and more Friends. Mind you I always get sucked into The Big Bang Theory - brilliant show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look awesome in a turban :D lovely outfit :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look LOVELY! Boys just don't get things like this. Have you noticed that boys also get weird about red lipstick? They hate it! But us girls love it! Boys are weird! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the turban! your super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE this turban! definitely a good purchase! where did you pick this one up?

    ReplyDelete