Friday 22 April 2011

HUNGER

So, 2nd post in one day. I think I'm doing well!
I'm off to a gig tonight, going to see Frankie & the Heartstrings. They're a local band from Sunderland and it's good to see that they're doing quite well! Just released their first album, check 'em out! I'll let you know how it is tomorrow.

This is the outfit I am going to wear, which was pretty much put together in about 5 minutes. I never feel as though you have to make an effort when going to gigs. You're usually covered in beer by the end of the night anyway so there's no point wearing anything particularly decent ha!


Top: Topshop dress worn as a top, Skirt: H&M, Coat: Mam's wardrobe!

I am loving the colour red at the minute, hence the lippy and coat! I am desperate for a bright red blazer but this coat is doing alright until then!


And this is my pup Murphy. He's a babe right?! Thought I'd introduce him as I am more than likely going to talk about him quite a bit. I love him too much haha.


PEACE! xoxo

1 comment: